Monday, May 2, 2011

Future Posts

One of the wolves at the Memphis Zoo, I'm going there on Thursday! =D
(Photo credit: morenick13 on Flickr)

Hi my dear followers!  Unfortunately I don't really have anything to post about now, so I'm going to tell you what I'm going to post about later this week/weekend!  On Thursday I'm going to the Memphis Zoo in Tennessee!  I'm really excited, I love taking pictures of all the animals, especially the wolves!  You can expect a lot of wolf pictures in my next post! =)  Also, most of you probably know this already, but our local library is doing something awesome on Thursday...  Daniel Wallace, author of the Jedi Path and lots of other great Star Wars books is coming to our library!  There's going to be a big Star Wars celebration, Mr. Wallace will be signing autographs, the 501st Legion will be there for photo-ops, the library is all decorated with Star Wars collectables, there's great giveaways like books by Mr. Wallace and Her Universe shirts, and it's going to be awesome!!! =D  I can't wait to post about both of those things. =)  If I can go to the library tomorrow, I'll take some pictures of the collectible displays(Jedi~Chick, I thought of you when I saw a Luke/Mara action figure set, I'll post pics!), prizes, and generally all the cool stuff!

Also, my mom is on the phone with my aunt now and it seems like there's still something wrong with my uncle.  Please pray for him, he doesn't know the Lord, he almost died a few days ago, and I don't know how he's doing right now.  Thanks!
<333

2 comments:

  1. Hehe.....Luke/Mara!!!!!!!! I hope you took a picture for me.......XD Have tons of fun! :) POST HOW IT GOES!!!!!! :D That's so awesome! I hope you win some Star Wars stuff! :)

    I'm praying for your uncle. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Have fun at the zoo and library!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    I'll be praying for your uncle! I really hope he gets to feeling better and comes to know Jesus.

    Love the wolf picture, btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, but please keep them clean. =)