Thursday, April 21, 2011


Wow, I just got awarded for the first time ever! =D To accept this award, I have to answer.....

1. Thank the person who awarded me!

Thanks so much, Leia! =D

2. Write seven things about myself.

*I'm not your average teenager.  I love politics, helping around the house, and baking, just to name a few things!

*I'm obsessed with wolves! =)  Once(well, it actually happened twice) at the zoo I stood 5 feet away from a wolf, all that separated him and me was a chain-link fence.  My dream is to touch/pet a wolf.

*I want to go to college and learn web/graphic design! =D  


*I'm really shy, even online sometimes.

*I love archery!

*I don't like video games, except Clone Wars Adventures.

*My younger sister and I have bunk bed and I sleep on the top bunk!


3. I must pass it on the seven bloggers.

4. I must tell them.

I pass it on to:

*jedigirl1990
*Atina
* Um, anyone else who reads this who hasn't been awarded yet! =D


Thanks again, Leia! :D

3 comments:

Comments are greatly appreciated, but please keep them clean. =)